Saturday, January 2, 2010

Home Remedies for Diarrhoea

Salt - Mix a pinch of salt in a glass of water and drink as much water as you can. This will help you in preventing dehydration.
Pudin Hara - Add a few drops of Pudin Hara to half a cup of water and drink the mixture three to four times a day.
Jeera Seeds, Fenugreek Seeds and Curd - Roast half a teaspoons of both jeera seeds and fenugreek seeds. Now mix both of them and make it into a powder form. After that add 4 teaspoons of curd into it. Now you can take this prepared mixture three times daily to cure your diarrhea fast.

1 comments:

  1. Never give up in life they all say no cure to HSV 2 which is a big lie I have pass through many process also i never believe there is really cure to HERPES until I meet Dr.Ehiaguna the doctor that have been helping many people for many years, I come across this doctor online when I was searching for cure online I found out about this man, and to my greatest surprise this man have the herbal medicine which I have been looking for years I explain my problem to him through the email I found on someone who testify about him also, Dr.Ehiaguna write me a reply and explain how the process work so after ordering for the medicine I got it within 4 days and I took it according to the way Dr.Ehiaguna instructed, I was so happy after two week I took the medicine there was very big change in my health when I was done with the process I go for test, I found out I am negative that was the day I have the tears of joy you can also get in contact with my doctor through his email now drehiaguna@gmail.com or you can also WhatsApp him +2348073908953. And He also have herbs medicine to cured the following diseases; eczema,urethra wart,chronic problems.Herpes, Cancer, Als,Hepatitis, Diabetes, HPV,Infections,ulcer  ETC

    ReplyDelete